Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Romancin'

Isn’t it really funny to look back at pictures of your exs or people that you used to have a crush on?
I was looking at pictures of a guy whom I thought was perfect and would be the one for me…
Yeah… he’s one ugly mother fucker xD

But anyways that’s not what this blog is about
It’s about romancing and love

Don’t you always find it interesting how different it seems to be in movies?
In movies problems last a couple minutes
And they always seem to have the perfect knowledge on how to get the girl
In reality, boys are pretty stupid
And I know some boys are going to read this and be like… HEY?!!
But seriously guys, I’m just here to help

Here are some tips and tricks
Now I know all girls are different BUT!
Pretty much all girls are suckers for these tips

ALL GIRLS LOVE HYGEINE! I’m not making that shit up
I love a boy with fresh breath and some nice cologne
Girls also love flowers
Me, personally, I’ve always wanted a bouquet of roses
Dark red and black roses to be exact
But most girls like pink, purple, or just normal red roses
DON’T EVER GET A GIRL ORANGE OR YELLOW ROSES ON DATES
The only time you get yellow roses is when you are trying to surprise them when their sick
Girls LOVE it when you open doors for them
I don’t really know why we love it so much
And WE LOOOVE PRESENTS
even if a girl says “no babe don’t buy that for me, its okay”
Secretly we want you to buy it Lol

Sometimes using movie bits make your romance blossom
Like I’ve always wanted my boyfriend to drive over to my house in the rain
And blast my favorite song, Take My Hand by the Perfect Measure
And once I run outside he’d take my hand and begin to dance with me in the rain
Yes, VERY CHEESEY but all of us girls are suckers for a romance

You just have to figure out what she wants most in romance
You have to treat her sweetly
But most of all
YOU HAVE TO BE YOURSELF
Because if she likes the fake you
Then she can’t fall in love with the real you

HOPE THIS HELPS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment