Monday, January 10, 2011

Kissing U


           I swear, every time I kiss you my body just goes crazy
            The first time we kissed I felt like my entire body was on vibrate
            It was such a gnarly feeling
            And I feel like when we kissed on Friday
            Damn, I felt so many sparks and tingles
            It was madly insane

            Curious, isn’t it?
            To think that you and I were best friends
And now we’re boyfriend and girlfriend
            Sometimes though, to be honest, I get really nervous around you
            Like when you first stayed over
            I figured we were going to kiss
            But I wasn’t too sure when
            Actually I wasn’t too sure if we were going to kiss either
            When we got face to face
            I thought you were going to move in
BUT! I had to move in the 2nd time we got face to face xD
Lol. I’m not complaining but still…
Isn’t it the guy’s job to make the first move?
Pssh… I don’t fucking know lol

ANYWAYS! When we kissed on Friday
It was funny and fun and awesome lol
ALL AT THE SAME TIME
When you picked me up I was like… OH MY GOD! xD
It was a big turn on –cough cough-
Wait what? xD

ANYWAYS! I don’t really know
I mean I’ve been talking to my friends about you, quite a bit
And you really aren’t the type of guy I would go for
Haha, I mean yeah, your emo and you and are are almost the same person
But normally I wouldn’t go out with just that
Hmm… like I’ve said multiple times
Its quite gnarly

No comments:

Post a Comment