Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just Being Friends with Someone You May Love


It’s pretty hard to just be your friend
I mean I know that I really like you
But I guess you’re not sure how you feel about me

I mean I wish we are able to accept the fact
That we are supposed to be something awesome
And I wish you would at least make an effort to hang out with me
I know that if we do, people might start to talk
But in reality… I don’t care what others think
I really never have
I’m not too sure why you care so much

I’m not saying I don’t want to be your friend
Of course I do
I’m just saying that it’s so hard
I see your face and I get butterflies everywhere

You always say how ugly you are
But in reality…
You are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen
Haha… seems a bit to far
But you are a very handsome gentleman

And when I see you
I can’t help but to feel like I a little kid
With a little school girl crush

I’m never too sure what to say to you
I mean I just wish we could hang out more
So then I would know that I can be comfortable with you
I’m super comfortable with you on video-chat
But when I’m face to face with you
I get scared
I get tongue-tied
And sometimes I don’t know what to say…

I don’t really know really…
I guess friends is fine for now
But I really hope we grow to be something more
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment