Friday, November 5, 2010

Lovers love, Liars lie


The way I've been feeling lately is most describable like…death
Ive been feeling like im better off dead
And I really wish that people could just understand

I mean I've had people back-stab me
I've had someone who I thought I was kind of cool with
Totally lie and get me a Saturday detention
Which he has no idea how much its going to fuck up my life
I just don’t really know what to do

Also one of these guys that I really like 
I guess is just pretending to like me
I don’t really know…
He apparently blocked me on aim
And… he has no idea how much that hurts
I don’t know what he’s doing behind my back
But all that he does hurts…
Just everything that has been going on sucks

I left my most perfect girlfriend
For reasons I’m not even sure about
I thought I needed space
But when I feel like I need space
I actually need her more than anything in the world
Shes so beautiful and I don’t know why I did what I did…

I seriously want to kill myself
And im super serious this time
I just wish I really had it in me to follow through
If I wasn’t such a chicken I would actually do it and I wouldn’t just cut
I’m not posting this for sympathy
I’m posting this because this is my blog
Where I get to say how I feel
So I hope you can leave all your bad comments inside
….

No comments:

Post a Comment