Friday, November 26, 2010

Dear Mr. Secrecy


The worst part about all of this is that
It seems like nothing wants us to be together
I don’t even think you really want us together
I don’t really know…
I really like you
And there’s just something about you that makes me go crazy
I just really really like you
And I kind of feel like crying right now because we can’t be
I really wish that I could tell you how I feel
Believe me I want to
I really want to
But I know that if I tell you that our friendship would be different
And I don’t want to be the person that fucks with your girlfriend
And like you just texted me “its kind of weird since I have a gf”
UGH! I hate hearing about her
It makes me feel like shit
But I can’t really help my feelings for you
Especially the fact that you couldn’t stay over tonight makes me sad
I know its find of a bad idea to have you stay anyways…
But still…
I really want you for myself
Ugh and I hate myself for saying so
But its so true
I don’t really know what to do….

No comments:

Post a Comment