Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Way You Make Me Feel


I can’t really handle this anymore…
You have constantly been making me feel like crap
I love you, but you obviously don’t love me enough to just calm down
I don’t get why when you point out my flaws, I’m supposed to act calm
But if I point out yours (which I barely ever do), you’re allowed to blow up…
I don’t get it…
Did you even know that I often wonder what I do wrong to make you yell at me?
Yes, I “cheated” on you, but I cried my eyes out and told you I would never do it again
I can’t promise that I will never hurt you…
Actually, did you remember that you promised me that you would never hurt me?
It’s weird though… I thought people who are hurting cry…right?
But I guess I’m not hurting… because you promised me you wouldn’t hurt me…
I’ve been crying all day… I threw up this morning… I tried to skip school today
But my grampa was being a dick and made me go to school
You hurt me more than anyone else I’ve ever dated
More than Rickey, Nick, and any other boy put together…
You said you were different…. I guess you were right
Your better at pushing pain on me…
I love you, but I don’t know if I can handle all this pain anymore…
I don’t know if I want to try to work things out, mostly because no matter what
You’re still going to hold a grudge
And you right… I did say if you cheated on me I would break up with you…
So just dump me… and get on with your life
Thanks for the memories
Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment