Monday, October 25, 2010

Dude I Fucking Love You



I'm not trying to sound creepy
But you prove to me everyday why I like you so much
I mean we have WAAAAY! too much in common

We like the almost all the same bands
We listen to a lot of the same music
We (kind of) hang around the same people

It’s just really weird to me

I know you said you don’t like me like the way I want you to
But that’s cool
I just REALLY want an awesome friendship
Like seriously… lets go somewhere one day
Like lets go to the park near my house
Or to a bowling alley
Or mini-golf
Or… I don’t know
Just something

My friendship with you is real important to me
I know it may make me seem obsessive, but I’m just trying to be a friend
Lol I’m being really repetitive… so I think you get the point

No comments:

Post a Comment