Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sooo...

He hasnt told me he loves me
He complains that i dont kiss him first when he never kisses me first
He acts like i'm not allowed to be upset when i fuckin am

Think about it, we act almost exactly the same except the "babe" and "i love you" thing and maybe i'm "overreacting" but i'm realy not
Me and him have been together for technically 1 year and 7 months... I think thats enough time for us to say that we love each other even after a big fight

Its like he only cares about me bcuz he wants to get his "dicky sticky"
Ooh and, he always calls me and tries to be romantic ONLY when he's drunk

I get when he was "punishing me" for that week, but whats goin on now is bullshit... Complete and utter bullshit
I'm sorry but thats just how i feel

And i'm getting more and more upset the more we hang out and the fact that he aint even doin anythn like that for me

So yeah, i'm pissed...

No comments:

Post a Comment