Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Exs

I dont know if its just something i do to then but fuck, if me and another person stop dating, they just turn into a total dick.
Even people who i've known to be the sweetest people ever just flip into completely different people.

My most recent ex and i, we had a pretty civil breakup... I told him i'd forever care about him, but obviously i'm the only one because he deleted me everywhere and he's been talking shit 
I guess my gramma was right, you never really know anybody.
Its sad really.
Especially because I am the worst person to have as an enemy... I figured out of all people in the world, my exs would know that.
I should have known his whole act was a lie... I guess i'm always going to feel stupid for trusting and believing in people.

No comments:

Post a Comment