Wednesday, July 24, 2013

No life line

You wonder all the time "what am i here for?" "What am i doing?" "What does it all mean?"
But i ask the "why" questions...
Why am i here? Why do i exist? Why cant i kill myself? Why was i created?
If there is a god... I would ask him/her/it all those questions... And wonder what is its purpose for making me this way.
I am a severely flawed human being... I barely feel human sometimes, i feel more like a creature... A monster.
I get these thoughts put into my head and it becomes hard to differ between reality and fantasy.
I dont even know who i am anymore.
I dont know why i lash out.
I dont know why i still exist.
I dont know why my self torture hasnt taught me my own lesson.

Maybe i am crazy, maybe i should be locked away, maybe everything is all my fault.

I'm just so full of heartache, dissappointment, regret, and self-angst.

I dont see the point in being me anymore.
I dont see the point in trying.
I dont see the point in voicing my opinions.
I dont see the point in anything.

I feel like i should be locked away
Put in a room where i can't hurt anyone anymore, not even myself.

I'm a danger to anyone who comes in contact with me.

I need a place. I need a cell.
 
I need a new self.

No comments:

Post a Comment