Thursday, July 18, 2013

How the prince turned into a frog

You would think you would know a person after 2 years right?
Well living with someone is a whole other life.
I thought i was ready for this... To be fully committed and to be fully ready to live with him but I was wrong.
I kept mentally abused by him, physically abused by his mom and even more recently... By him.
We used to be really great together and nothing ever seemed like it would go wrong.
He's so quick to blame me for everything and say that i'm the bitch and that i'm selfish.
He's never flat out called me a bitch till yesterday and i punched him in the face so hard.
I thought i would do that and it would teach him a lesson but no... He decided to hit me back so i just kept hitting him till our friends broke us up.
The funny part is that he was thinking all his friends were on his side... But no theu agreed with me more than him, which felt good... It left me know i wasn't crazy.
We've been fighting for at least 19 hours and honestly its annoying.
He constantly wants me to change but what he doesn't realize is that he's the one who needs to change now... We'll see what happens but I expect the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment