Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tired of it

I'm really tired of being lied to and i'm tired of people telling me not to do something and then they turn around and do it themselves.
I'm really tired of hypocrits and liars. 
I am changing myself a lot and trying to be a better person but its really hard when everyone around you just sucks. 
I want to be surrounded by good people who are driven and kind and supportive. I am not surrounded by those type of people and its really depressing and discouraging.
I just hate feeling this way and i hate being surrounded by so much negativity because it makes me so negative.
I just hope things turn around for me and that i can change my feelings around and hopefully people around me will be more positive, truthful, and free-spirited like i want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment